Quote (from Mad men) that if you use it will get you in trouble:
- he says "I don't want to have a fight right now."
- she says "Then stop talking."
- Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
Lots of quotes don't even need to to be sourced. How about these:
- Bond, James Bond
- Go ahead.... make my day.
- You can't handle the truth
- I'll be back
- Here's looking at you, kid
- May the force be with you
- There's no place like home
- I'll make him an offer he can't refuse
- ET phone home
- Show me the money
- You had me at Hello
- Yo, Adrian
- Elementary my dear Watson
- I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
- Play is again, Sam.
- Fasten your seat belt, its going to be a bumpy ride.
- What we have here is a failure to communicate.
- Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
- You talkin' to me?
- They're here.
- Wax on, wax off.
- That's classified. If I tell you, I'd have to kill you.
- Houston, we have a problem.
- Stupid is as stupid does.
I get on a theme and sometimes can't let it go. So I'll stop my list here.
Which is your favorite? Can you guess all the movies? If you get stuck - email me.